- Sleep (sleep 7-8hours a day min – getting to sleep before 12 a.m. important). Must be in darkness.
Drink pure/filtered water (1-2liters of water not Juice, but water. Juice was over and above this)
- Stay away from drinking water from plastic bottles (plastic leaks inside and cancer causing) rather drink from glass bottles.
- DON’T drink decaffeinated anything, and don’t drink Coffee. Aging ingredient.
- Drink Green Teas due to the anti-toxins.
- NO Chlorine and Fluoride in the water supply. Rather have filtered water or your insides will be the filter.
- Sunlight (try min. of 20min outside per day, or if unable then need a Vitamin D supplement)
- Exercise & Stretching (1-2 a week. 1 hour)
- Rest one day a week from work (Sabbath).
- Pray daily every morning, it sets the tone for the day. Then trust/rest upon the LORD. Do not fear! Do not worry! Be grateful and praise the Lord!
- Laughter is good medicine, so laugh.
- Breakfast is very important meal, if not eating protein then energy taken from the muscles. Eat protein (steak or egg or protein drink – 100% New Zealand Whey idea) + fibre for breakfast.
- Eat how God created food – natural e.g. rather eat seed grapes than seedless grapes. Or no pesticides, no hormone injected animals etc.
- Eat what God said are clean foods to eat.
- Try to have a rainbow of vegetable and fruit each day (orange, yellow, green, red, etc).
- Eat cooked meat (well done not rare or medium) – fully cooked – NO BLOOD in it.
- Eat more fruit and vegetables that are indigenous to the area e.g. In Canada it is apples and berries not oranges which are imported. The indigenous fruit have the nutrients God created for those who are living in that environment (God enabled this for a reason). I know it is simple logic but sometimes that logic is too simple for us to understand.
- Organic Apple or 2 a day (breaks down Toxins).
- Broccoli uncooked but chewed improves digestion thus improves immunity.
- Have garlic and herbs in food.
- Have eggs (yes yellow and white are good – good cholesterol) and/or Protein drink a day – maintains muscle strength as it builds cells. Egg yolk (the sulphur) helps with hair growth.
- Plane food to absorb the junk we eat (so many things are processed) - alternating between plan and fibre. e.g. porridge couple of times a week, wheat-bix, brown/whole wheat bread with nothing on it a couple of times a week.
- Cook with natural oil – Olive Oil or Sunflower, NOT Canola oil – bad.
- EAT what God says to eat
NO pork, Pork is basically cooked worms (incl. Bacon rather have Chacon – chicken). Jesus didn’t eat pork. Pigs are large rodents.
- NO crabs, no lobsters, no mussels, no calamari. These are poisons, e.g. the heads of lobsters kill cats at the docks because of the poison content.
- NO luncheon foods that are Nitrate foods (hot dogs, pepperoni, ham, bacon). Nitrates attack the heart.
- DON’T eat farmed salmon because of the pesticides, ensure it is wild Salmon. Farmed salmon they generally colour to make it redder.
- DON’T order omelettes from restaurants unless you see them crack the eggs open. Most places pour the egg mixture from a carton and those chemicals are harmful.
- NO Soy milk and don’t eat soy. Soy generates a female hormone so men who consume a lot of soy not good.
- NO Aspartame or artificial Sweeteners rather use honey or Stevia
- NO sodas. Soda is a killer - One soda needs about 33 glasses of water to neutralise it. Soda starts to eat away at the bones, calcium. Spine corrosive.
- NO Trans fats (Margarines bad), rather replace it with butter raw organic and olive oil.
- NO Junk foods (Twinkie’s, high fructose corn syrups, cup cakes). It switches off the “full” feeling that your body has. Twinkie and a soda together cause a chemical that literally eats at the brain.
- NO Ridelyn or Adoral (same category as Cocaine, Speed) – They give it to children because they are hyperactivity, depression etc. This is suicidal and promotes ADD. There are nutrients that can stop hyperactivity, depression etc.
- NO MSG – e.g. found in potato chips & a lot of Chinese foods (it eats away at your brain). It is a flavour enhancer.
- NO artificial sweeteners (they cause a lot of internal damage more than we know – cancer causing).
TAKE VITAMIN/Supplements (S) if necessary – but not every day. Because of mass production of veggies/fruit, they don’t allow the soil to lay to rest per the law of God, so we take nutrients to compensate.
- Vitamin that is good for me personally - Vitamin B complex, about 3 times a week (reduces acid build up, helps reduce fatigue, and helps metabolize carbs).
- Minerals that is good for me are Zinc and Magnesium.
- A tablespoon of Cod liver oil or Olive oil good to take 3 times a week.
- Fyi - If there was one supplement to take and could only choose one it would be Omega 3 – “Cod liver” oil.
- Don’t put something on your skin you are not willing to eat (e.g. Olay toxic, use organic substances).
- Avoid smoke environments.
- Stop smoking as it promotes cancer as the oxygen is reduced in the Blood and no oxygen promotes cancer.
- Ensure houses have plants in them to purify the air
- Change your house air filter
- Have a filter on your house or shower to avoid body to absorbing contaminants.
- Open your windows of your house daily – so a draft flows through for a ~min. 15minutes. Maybe more depends on the size of the house and the number of people. Most of the dust in the homes (70%+ comes from skin).
- Change your sheets at least more than once a month.
Here is the nutrition for children (including the above don’ts).
A children’s health is: Parents are responsible for their Children’s well being.
- Children need a lot of sleep – They need 10hours of sleep helps
- When children wake up they need to have a good breakfast – Good source of protein and fiber (baby to be breast feed, if not possible then goat milk certified source with supplement not on cows milk in the beginning)
- They need to get used to washing their hands (best in salt water). In the washroom don’t touch anything. Sanitizers not good but soap yes. Use a paper towel turning on water taps
- Egg does not raise cholesterol no study has been proven to do this (the only study is on powdered eggs – which has been oxidized). Digestible protein (not large amounts of meat protein as it isn’t easily digested) e.g. protein drink.
- Children need an egg every day (morning ideally). It helps with growth, ideally in the morning.
- Purified water. If juices then dilute them and ensure organic. Try not water in plastic bottles. Also make lemonade with lemons with stevia
- Friendly bacteria – kefir and yogurt
- Snacks – apples are key (organic apple a day, get them used to it),
- Brown rice syrup for sweetener is okay, limit sugar intake. Today the average person has 200times more sugar than the person 100years ago. Chocolate is also to be limited. Sugar and chocolate lowers the immune system and the Children pick up viruses more readily. Also sugar saps the long term energy but only provides short term.
- Don’t give children soya because of the high estrogen in them (before 2003 it was a good thing to do but new studies show contrary).
- Omega 3 fats – cod liver oil (especially when a woman is pregnant – Helps brain development. If the mother doesn’t have it then the baby takes it from the mother’s brain)
- No aspartame
- Small child can get easily stressed out – don’t push them. Make it fun. Also 1 sport
- Eat almond butter not peanut butter as it is better to digest.
- Sunshine – need to get the children out in the sun (morning and late in the evening). They need vitamin D if not possible. Cod liver oil has some D.
- Exercise – children need to run (*).